The Refined Menu Only Served at OUR Williamsburg Inn
Breakfast is served in The Nest, a sunny nook with tables set for two and panoramic views of the gardens. Our menus change daily and evolve seasonally and are included in the price of your stay. Or you can enjoy your meal in the privacy of your own room ($45 service charge).
Below is a list of some of a few of our selections.
- Fair trade organic coffees and teas
- Pain Perdu French Toast with butcher cut bacon and country sausage and homemade syrups
- The Duke’s English Muffins- a 300 year old recipe
- Locally produced organic honey
- Smoked Gouda grits with poached farm fresh egg, pinch of ras-el-hanout and nasturtium-cilantro garnish
- Foresti of mushroom and oven baked egg with shaved espresso rind Parmesan
- Fruits de bois juice and other house recipe citrus potions.
- Crustless Gila River Quiche with Sriracha drizzle
- Baked pear with maple glaze and minted mascarpone whip
- Seasonal local organic fruits and berries
- Stone ground buckwheat pancakes with brandied orange marmalade
- Almond Tea Cookies
- Croissant grilled ham and cheese with local honey and mustard dip
- Pineapple laced bread pudding
- Thinly sliced potato sautéed in duck fat with sea salt and Italian Gremolata
- Rolled Omelet with seasonally changing ingredients like garden herbs, aged cheeses, kalamata tapenade, Argentine salsa criolla, fresh Chesapeake blue crab, etc.
- Fresh eggs prepared to your liking