Home – Welcome to Liberty Rose, a Williamsburg Bed and Breakfast
Blog – A myriad of articles about Williamsburg, the Inn and local events.
Extras – Our #StayAndEat package is just one of several Extras that enhance your stay!
Contact Us – We love to hear from guests and future guests – no matter the reason – please contact us.
Book Your Stay – Book online, 24 / 7.
Rooms – We have four tastefully decorated rooms. Choose from the following:
- Top of the Rose – This suite has wood floors, a fireplace, private bath with claw foot tub and the best bed in the Inn!
- Fig and Ficus – Top floor suite with the best views in the Inn! Antique furnishings, four post carved wood bed, fine carpets and quilted bedding.
- The Dora – A tribute to Dora’s Guest House, this room holds artifacts of another era that tell of a story almost a century ago!
- Mary Rose – Traveling alone or need extra space? This Junior Suite is perfect for one!
Meet the Innkeeper – Sandi Thompson loves Williamsburg, Innkeeping, decorating and meeting guests!
Meet the Cook – Mike Farrell dazzles our guests with his culinary talents. Look for him at the Farmer’s Market on Saturday’s, gathering ingredients for upcoming meals!
Design & Decor – Sandi is an interior designer who has collected products from around the world with which to decorate the Inn!
Menu – A sophisticated selection of tempting and seasonal dishes.
A Creative Retreat – Come to our Inn to write, contemplate, relax, eat …. whatever you need.
Photo Albums – View our photos and you’ll see the luxury that awaits you!
Testimonials – Our guests become our friends and visit us over and over. See what they have to say about their stays!
Location – No matter how you travel here, we’ll be waiting with warm rooms for your getaway experience!
Top Reasons to Stay with Us – We’ve put all the best reasons on one page.
B&B Without Rules – Our Bed and Breakfast breaks all the traditional rules.
Extraordinary Holiday Getaways – Make memories and traditions with us!
- Valentine’s Day – A romantic getaway in Williamsburg! We’re all over this.
- Christmas – Spend Christmas in Williamsburg. Our Inn is decorated with a tree in every suite!
- Spring in Williamsburg – Come visit when the weather breaks!