If you’re looking for an upscale Williamsburg B&B experience, the Liberty Rose is your choice! There are so many things to consider when choosing your lodging. See why we’ve been consistently awarded the Four Diamond award for quality and excellence in lodging and hospitality. See why we’ve been voted the Top Ten Most Romantic Inns. You’ll be glad you did!
- Convenient Location. Close proximity to the many area attractions including Colonial Williamsburg and Busch Gardens. We are a short bike ride, a nice walk or moments by car to Merchant’s Square, William & Mary, and CW. If convenience is important to you, look no further. You’ll see our Inn on a hill right on Jamestown Road.
- Luxurious Lodging. We have spared no expense to make the Liberty Rose an elegant b&b with all the extras you could ever desire. From each room and suite, to our common area and breakfast room, we take the time to make sure you are spoiled during your visit.
- Spectacular Grounds. From the moment you pull into the driveway, you’ll notice our grounds are impeccably kept and manicured. We are particularly proud of our back yard with flowering gardens, fire pit, butterfly bench and garden swing. We know you’ll love it too!
- Details. We know that sometimes the little things mean so much. We offer “add ons” to our lodging packages that will make your stay unforgettable. Flowers, cookies, attraction passes, chocolate truffles and dinner options are just a few of the extras we suggest.
- Room Service. A Williamsburg B&B that serves breakfast in your room? We’re breaking all the rules and our guests love it!
- Artifacts. Scattered throughout the Inn, you’ll find artifacts and historical keepsakes. These artifacts have been known to start conversations and cement friendships.